Friday, January 14, 2011

glorious friday!

pssst. lil secret.
it's
FRIDAY!
yayyy!

i am pretty excited because it's been a busy week and i am tired.
a
LOT
has
transpired
over the past 5 days.
but
i
feel
like
smiling.

do you ever stumble upon a really awesome blog that warms your heart?
while perusing this morning (while i might add, i clearly should have been working)
i
found this:


which lead me to more blogs.

true.
blog.
love.

then i found this site:


which, i have found in the past, and was reacquainted with this morning......

which lead me to this:


i love decorating, event planning, way cool fun ideas!

it melts my heart.
literally.

i am having so much fun exploring!

do you have a secret (or not so secret) blog crush?

what's your favorite blogging topic?

i follow so many really cool blogs.

diet blogs.
running blogs.
healthy eating blogs.
dessert blogs.
cupcake blogs.
decorating blogs.
diy blogs.
vintage blogs.
clothing blogs.
fashion blogs. (i guess that fall under fashion, right?!)
family blogs.

i have an addiction to so many of you!

basically, you all make me smile!
happy friday!
xoxo




3 comments:

Elizabeth {sunny bug} said...

Oh I LOVE Amy Atlas' blog...I'm so inspired by her site. I actually "like" her on facebook...

I think I need to dedicate a better part of today catching up on all of the blogs I follow...and check out these new ones you came across!

I'm glad you are looking forward to your weekends *wink*

Anonymous said...

Hi Terri,
I love your blog, it is just so wonderful!
My blog crush is Kasey's blog, Lola B's. She is the most hilarious person I have ever known. If you haven't been to her blog, you have to go for a visit! She will make you laugh and cry at the same time!
Thanks so much for joining my blog, it is such a pleasure meet you!
Have a great day.
sincerely,
Melinda

Meri said...

What a cheerful post!
I love it :)
Happy Monday out there to you!
Meri
merigoesround.blogspot.com