Friday, August 6, 2010

fun friday!

happy friday bloggies! i am giddy with excitement that
you all know how much i ADORE my weekends! 

i am hooking up to these fun sites for making new BLENDS=FRIENDS+BLOGS!!!! 

please come see all the FUN, WAY COOL blogs and make some new FRIENDS!

New Friend Fridays

every day i am more and more amazed at all of the new friends i meet, the ideas i am consumed with, the overwhelming help with a problem i am on and so forth. you get the point!

i love blogging! i am so happy to have all of you in my life!!!!


now go make some new friends and share the blog love!
happy weekend!


Holly Diane said...

Visiting your blog from new friend friday...LOVE the pinkness :)

I'm off to take a look around, I hope that you will have a happy weekend and find time to stop over to my blog too! :)

Shelli @ Style Ingenuity said...


Visiting from New Friend Friday! I am a "Coach" purse fanatic as well and owns 3 genuine bags, a camera wristlet, coin purse and even a smart phone Coach cover. I would love to get a "Poppy" designed purse eventually. Now following you through Google Connect.

Stop by sometime and visit my blog at

- Shelli :)

Natalie said...

That's a cute word. :)

A Mommy Bloggers BFF said...

I love making new bloggy friends! And your blog is so cute!

Following from New Friend Friday!

Terrell said...

HI! I'm visiting from NFF and wanted to say hello! I love the look of your blog and I'm happy to follow it! I love having new friends swing by FFD! :) I hope your weekend is terrific!
~Terrell @ FrouFrouDecor~

Le Chateau des fleurs said...

I love the week end too and i love blogging :)
I am your newest follower, come say hi and follow me back :)

Elizabeth said...

So cool! I also love new friends. I'll have to look into this :) Have a great weekend!!