Sunday, February 12, 2012

hacked

soooo my bank just called....

apparently some lovely THIEVES hacked into my checking acct.
via my debit/credit card.

i am so beside myself right now i want to cry.

has anyone had this happen and if so what did you do?

HELP.

ok, lets face it....its not like i have millions in my checking acct.
this is the acct that i use for EVERYTHING.
so as of now, i have no access to my cash....
(savings is tied to this acct as well)

i had to stop that card.
i have bills that automatically are assigned to that card.

i am a hot mess.

ok. thats all.
way to start my funday sunday.
love
xo
t


1 comment:

Lisa Fliehman said...

Take a deep breath!! You automatic payments will be taken care of. Your bank knows the account was hacked and will work with your creditors to get it all straightened out. You should not accur fees of any kind. It will be fine, it is just a bump in the road. I had my identity stolen back in the early 90's and it was a pain in the rump, but I survived and you will too!!